A Civil Engineer by academic background and training, Engr. Mohammad Nasrul Hoq has developed himself as a seasoned Leader, Entrepreneur, and Investor. His proven track records, business acumen, and entrepreneurial skills, especially those in the PEB sector (from business development through engineering fabrication up to supply, installation, and civil construction), ideally equip him to be at the helm of affairs at Steel-X as its Managing Director and CEO.
- BS in Civil Engineering from CUET, Bangladesh
- Civil Construction Works (Industrial & High-rise)
- Pre-Engineered and Structural Steel Building
- Design, Detailing, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Supply, and Erection
- Project Management skills
- Managing multiple construction projects and achieving deadline
- Marketing and client handling of engineering project and products
- Negotiating and Managing Suppliers.
- Life Fellow Member of Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB)